Dear all, seats are limited. However, you can continue to register for the booked retreats. We can accommodate your request, if and when cancellations are made for the retreat. All bookings are made on a first-come and first-serve basis.
Click on the link to register for Naturopathy Retreat
What to/Not to Bring?
Bring simple bed sheets/linens
Avoid bringing soap, paste, perfumes, shampoo, face powder, music system, magazines, etc
Handover your mobile phones and other valuables at the Office Counter
What to wear?
Comfortable cotton dresses are highly recommended
Salwar kameez for women and 3/4th pant for men are best suitable for yoga sessions
1) You are not allowed to leave the campus or Visitors are not allowed to meet you throughout the retreat period. However you can request special permission in case an unforeseeable issues pops.
2) Nature diet such as fruits, juices and water fasting is recommended during the retreat period.
3) You are not recommended to carry valuable things, money, jewels or gadgets such as Mobile Phone, Music Players, Laptops, Camera, Video recorder etc. Kindly handover these things at the Office Counter and you can get it back while leaving the campus.
4) You should be fluent in English or Tamil and be of good health. Must be able to converse in English or Tamil fluently as the medium of instruction is English or Tamil.
5) You should maintain an atmosphere of peace and tranquility at all times. You should bear goodwill and friendliness towards one another. also maintain the sanctity of the place zealously and conduct yourselves positively during your stay.
Those person who will be found violating our instructions willfully or whose presence is considered undesirable, for any reason, will be asked to leave our center immediately by the Registrar without giving any reason or prior Notice.