“Clapping” a simple striking of hands but it’s much more than we think.
Normally people clap to appreciate others for their good works and achievements or when they are in mood of joy. People also clap while singing songs, bhajans, and prayers at holy places. It is scientifically proved that clapping is very effective exercise to cure many human diseases.
Clapping activates the receptors in the palms and cause activation of the large area of the brain which leads the improvement in health. There are 39 different acupressure points for almost all organs on our palm which are activated by clapping and this action improves ur health slowly but effectively. Daily 10-20 minutes of clapping in morning keeps you fit and active.
1. Best Cure for Digestive disorder: Clapping is an effective exercise for the person who suffers from digestive disorder.
2. Best Cure for back pain, neck pain, joint pain.
3. Best Cure for gout: Gout is a common problem with old age people and can be easily cured by clapping.
4. Helpful for patients of low blood pressure.
5. Best exercise for heart and lungs: If someone is suffering from any heart and lung related diseases, then clapping plays important role in curing these diseases also.
Clapping removes the obstacles from the main and collateral channels and keeps you fit and healthy.
6. Best exercise for children: Children that practice clapping exercise daily make only few spelling mistake and are work with more zeal than others. Helps also to improve their handwriting. The whole abstract of above given points is, clapping sharpens the brain of children.
7. Improves the immune system: Clapping increases the immunity of a person n provides strength to the human body to fight against many diseases.